Monday, February 7, 2011

Homes For Rent For Wedding, Dallas

Huntress of the night - Volume 3: Cold as a tomb

Title: Hunter of the night - Volume 3: Cold as a tomb
Author: Frost Jeaniene
Editions: Milady
Genre: Bit bed
Pages: 416

Back Cover :
Crawfield Cat is in danger: the vampires have unmasked!
And while her relationship with her lover bloodsucker was on top, that a woman's past resurfaces Bones, determined to get rid of him.
Caught the revenge of the vampire and at the same time determined to help Bones to prevent the explosion of a bomb real magic, Cat can not even use his usual stuff of a special agent. To cope, she will succumb to his vampire instincts, as she dreads ...


My opinion: The beginning of
history begins on the ground running, we are Dive into the action.
Then through the pages, the history of clan warfare between vampires takes over, and we ended up a little bit bored. The backstory is not very original and I have not been transported in the first two volumes.

The relationship between Cat and Bones becomes a little flat and tasteless (except for a big rebound late reading ). I think it does not look like them: (Even
Justina's mother, Cat ends up "soften" a bit. But at the beginning of the book I really laughed when the phone with Bones.
However j have loved to know more about Annette and her past. We also discover a new face of Bones, much more cruel than what we've seen so far.

I really enjoyed this third volume less, compared to the first two. I'm not saying "Cold as a tomb " I did not like, but I can not put it 5 stars. This would be a lie from what I've read before. Let's say this third installment is less addictive!
This does not prevent me from throwing myself on the fourth volume, which I already pre-ordered!

My rating: Image hébergée par servimg.com

Volume 1: the edge of the grave
Volume 2: One foot in the grave
Volume 3: Cold as a tomb
Volume 4: Dig it falls

0 comments:

Post a Comment