Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Gifts For A Patientfrom A Stroke

Shopaholic said yes

Title: Shopaholic said yes
Author: Sophie Kinsella
Genre: Chick-bed
Editions: Pocket
Pages : 480

Back Cover :
His motto? I spend therefore I am. His vision of conjugal duty ? THE choose timeless ring. It's insane, yet Becky Bloomwood is getting married! And needless to say that preparations ahead ... catastrophic very quickly arises the delicate question of where to celebrate the union. In the garden ridiculously british dad, with tent and colorful wedding dress that you made the silhouette of a slipper in a sausage in puff pastry? Or the legendary Plaza Hotel, under the auspices of the stepmother, authentic Cruella total fashion look?
Torn between love of luxury and respect for tradition, the singeing Becky this time will have to choose. To the best and laughter ...


My opinion:
I could not resist the urge to read more adventures of Becky!
I expected a story based on costs of Becky during preparations for his marriage, but not all. It is a story most sought after and very funny too:)
all starts with the wedding of her best friend Suze. It gives ideas to Luke. Becky's mother decides she has to hold a traditional wedding in England, while the mother of Luke puts his two cents and wants to organize something in New York luxury.
Becky hesitating. How to choose? How to do without hurt anyone?

Becky is still pain in the ass and unbearable, but I love it! It will bog down in the problems facing this wedding planned in the next few months. Lies with lies ( she can not say no! ) it will put everyone in penury. The wacky and embarrassing situations are linked to our delight.

Luke, which I found quite erased in the second volume, returns here in force. You learn more about him and his bitch mother: p

Anyway, I have devoured this book from Sophie Kinsella and I'm really addicted to Becky! I still have a good laugh and it really pleased to read of chick-bed! The next 2 volumes are already in my PAL I think I will not leave them there long!

My rating: Image hébergée par servimg.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment