Saturday, February 19, 2011

Glory Hole Elderly Women

Jaz Parks bites the dust

Title: Jaz Parks bites the dust (Volume 2)
Author: Jennifer Rardin
Editions: Milady
Genre: bit-bed
Pages: 407

Abstract:
I'm Jaz Parks. I have many strings to my bow: assassin for the CIA, a black belt in taekwondo, belly dancer ... OK, the last is just a cover for my current mission: retrieve a prototype armor of biotechnology by killing the maniac who stole it. Namely Chien-Lung, a vampire obsessed with dragons and invulnerable as he wears this armor art ... that is to say constantly. And then there are the Raiders, monsters from the dawn of time who kill innocent people to devour their souls. The only problem is that I can detect their presence. Then they either do not want to delay ... my death.

My opinion: The
Jennifer Rardin's books are each a true cocktail. Although he spent several months since I read the first volume, I have not had too much trouble getting back into the adventures of Jaz Parks.

History is stakeholder, action-packed and humorous. It is not bored for a moment. New "monsters " make their arrival: Raiders. A sort of beast-eating souls who have something to give you chills in the back. The plot is well done, although a little quick on the end I would say.

The special relationship between Vayl and Jaz evolving and is still explosive. I also enjoyed the return of the minor characters of the first volume.

Level writing, I have almost nothing to say. It reads all alone, and some dialogs me a good laugh. However there were 2 or 3 passages I have read, it was pretty confusing.

To conclude, it is a reading that I really enjoyed it. Volume 3 is already in my PAL. However I do not know if I'll read it right away because the output of Volume 4 is not even scheduled in France. I cross my fingers that either this year.

My rating: Image hébergée par servimg.com

This book was read as part of a common understanding on Livraddict. Click nicks to know the opinions of other participants: Endorphinage , Myconton32 , Lolo and Basset .


This reading is part of the 2011 ABC Challenge Fantasy / Bit-bed :
(I am to 9 books of 26)
Image hébergée par servimg.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment