Thursday, March 3, 2011

Simple Electric Motor Labelled

Vampire Soul Eater - Volume 1

Title: Soul Eater - Volume 1
Author: Atsushi Okubo
Genre: Manga / Shonen
Editions: Korukawa
Pages: 180

Abstract:
To access the highest rank of "Death Scythe", a demonic weapon must ingest 99 human souls and a witch's soul. This mission is entrusted to the Meisters, experts struggle will reap the souls who risked their own lives. In Soul Eater, go hunting for souls with the students of the institute Shibusen, training school for reapers of souls!

My opinion: First
instead, I found the coverage very pretty, and the summary has convinced me ... but that's all.
"Soul Eater" is a big disappointment for me.

principle, the reapers of souls with their weapons that can take human form, is very interesting. However I am disappointed, I expected something more "mature".
the 3 groups of characters met, I liked the duo Maka and Soul Eater. The others are really childish, with characters really terrible.
Black Star is a real loser, arrogant, immature and certainly perverse. An idea of his words? "I am the Best "," I have too much class "and so on ...
Death The Kid is a manic perfectionist, at the limit of heavy.

The drawings are beautiful but I have not really tapped into the eye. As for the dialogues, I'll repeat myself, but it's really "too" young. And yet, despite the fact that it makes a little "baby", there are scenes in this manga drawings and violent enough to really the limits of the erotic (and bad taste). It does not go together, and it has a disturbing side.

For the remainder of the series, it will be without me, I prefer to put my time (and my money! ) in other series which are worth more to me instantly:)

My rating: Image hébergée par servimg.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment